welcoming you to the playground of kid these days

Minggu, 23 Agustus 2009

Khalil Fong




Okay,so you're probabbly wondering who the hell is the chineese dude above,right? and probabbly thinking what happened to my brain,now,as im liking some chineese songs,which i would never understand? hmm okay let me tell you this dude is not just some chineese dude who could sing,this is Khalil Fong im talkin about!He's a singer,song writer and producer from Hong Kong.okay you guys maybe just heard that name from me.well i just heard this name not so long ago too.hehe.


I first saw him on V channel.I first heard his song and................is so amazing.i dont understand a thing of his lyrics,but you gotta hear the tunes! its sorta jazzy,soulfull,easy listening kinda way.
I didnt really get the title cause it's all written in chineese -_- hmm but what i do recommend you to hear is, his album Wei Lai,yeah or is it Soulboy? i dunno,you choose.But what i most like would probably be his song titled Sing A long Song.aaah gotta read the lyrics!
I wrote this song it's not too longcos' I've been thinking 'bout youI wrote this song maybe I'm wrong/To be caught up about you/Well I dont know what you think 'bout me/Maybe you think nothing at all/But maybe you could just lie to me/And we could be in love you see/Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long/It's when I think about you that I hear songs/And you can singalong maybe if you want to/Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you/I wrote this song it's not too long/Cos' I'm the one who loves you/I wrote this song this can't be wrong/I don't wanna smile without you/Well I just want to make you happy/but maybe you want nothing at all/and how I wish that you're meant to beforever and a day with me/Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long/It's when I think about you that I hear songs/And you can singalong maybe if you want to/Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you/In everyway you mean more to methan you'll ever knowgirl /I'll do my best to show these words are true/and if you'd like to make a song/and be a perfect harmony with me/I'd find the greatest words sing so we could write our own romance/Oh it's a singalong song that's not too long/It's when I think about you that I hear songs/And you can singalong maybe if you want to/Cos' baby I wrote this I wrote this for you/
see?<3<3

1 komentar:

what do you say?